- Alternative as a type of cadence.
- Any organized method of identifying similar coats of hands belonging to members of the same household.
- Descent of relevant people; distinction amongst the members of a family group in accordance with their ages.
- Regularity of movement; rhythmical accord.
- In heraldry, the relative status of younger sons. Also brisure.
- a recurrent rhythmical series
Sentence for "cadency"
- Heraldry — abatement, cadency, clarion, escutcheon,…
Hypernym for "cadency"
Cross Reference for "cadency"
Same Context for "cadency"