- Any of numerous four-winged insects associated with purchase Trichoptera, discovered near lakes and streams.
- any insect, of the order Trichoptera, having two pairs of hairy wings; these are generally discovered near lakes and streams
- just like caddice fly.
- A Grownup or imago of 1 of this neuropterous bugs associated with the suborder Trichoptera, and particularly associated with the family members Phryganeidæ.
- tiny moth-like pest having two sets of hairy membranous wings and aquatic larvae
- little moth-like insect having two sets of hairy membranous wings and aquatic larvae
Hypernym for "caddis fly"
Equivalent for "caddis fly"