- Articulated aided by the tip of the tongue turned-back and up toward the roof regarding the lips; retroflex.
- related to a spot, top, or crown.
- Pronounced using a retroflexed tongue.
- regarding the top of the palate; cerebral; -- applied to particular consonants.
- pronounced with all the tip of the tongue turned back toward the tough palate
- A sound pronounced making use of a retroflexed tongue.
- with respect to a top or summit.
- In physiology, relating to the cacumen or upper surface associated with the vermis for the mind.
Sentence for "cacuminal"
- The folium vermis (folium cacuminis; cacuminal…
Synonym for "cacuminal"
Equivalent for "cacuminal"