- among a couple of seats or litters installed on a pack animal (horse, mule, camel)
- just one litter mounted on a pack animal.
- A chair, litter, or other contrivance fitted to the trunk or pack saddle of a mule to carry people in mountainous districts, and for the transport associated with the unwell and wounded of an army.
- some sort of pannier by means of a seat, fixed on straight back of a mule or horse. for carrying travelers in mountainous districts, or sick or wounded individuals.
Sentence for "cacolet"
- By means of cunningly placed blankets…
Synonym for "cacolet"
Etymologically Related for "cacolet"