- A morbid, monstrous, or pathological development or item; an abnormality in structure; a monstrosity.
- In medicine, a morbid formation, whether congenital, as a monstrosity, or of later on development, as a tumor.
- the product quality, typical in blended types, of getting a low vitality as well as becoming infertile.
- incapacity to make hybrids that are both viable and fertile
Definition for "cacogenesis"
- A morbid, monstrous, or pathological development or item;…
Hypernym for "cacogenesis"