- A squawk.
- A discordant note.
- An act of defecation.
- Human excrement: often within the plural.
- A shoemakers' name for a child's shoe.
- To squawk.
- To incorrectly play a note by hitting a partial except that the only meant.
- To defecate.
- to relieve the human body by stool; to attend stool.
- to help ease your body by stool.
- To void, as excrement.
Sentence for "cack"
Synonym for "cack"
Cross Reference for "cack"
Urban Dictionary for "cack"
- "Cock" with a Boston accent. Popularized…