- the very last car on a freight train, having home and resting services when it comes to train crew.
- Obsolete A ship's galley.
- Obsolete some of numerous cast-iron cooking ranges used in these types of galleys during early 19th century.
- Obsolete a backyard oven or fireplace.
- a tiny galley or cookhouse on the deck of a little vessel.
- the past automobile on a freight train, having cooking and sleeping facilities the team; a guard’s van.
- a property on deck, where cooking is completed; -- commonly known as the galley.
- a motor vehicle applied to freight or construction trains as travelling quarters for brakemen, workmen, etc.; something automobile. It usually is the last vehicle associated with train.
- The cook-room or kitchen on shipboard; a galley; specifically, the inclosed fireplace, hearth, or stove useful for cooking on little vessels.
- an automobile when it comes to utilization of the conductor, brakemen, etc., on a freight-train.
- An inclosed wagon for conveying workmen to mines.
- the area for cooking on a ship
- an automobile on a freight train for use regarding the train crew; often the last automobile in the train
- Definition for "caboose"
- the very last car on a freight train,…
- View More
- Sentence for "caboose"
- Synonym for "caboose"
- Phrases for "caboose"
- Rhyme for "caboose"
- Hypernym for "caboose"
- Same Context for "caboose"
- Variant for "caboose"
- Urban Dictionary for "caboose"
- just the coolest man regarding blue…
- View More