- a lengthy heavy wooden pole tossed end over end as a demonstration of power in Scottish highland games.
- an extended, dense log presented upright at one end and tossed in Highland games.
- A pole or ray, esp. one found in Gaelic games for throwing as an effort of strength.
- A-pole; a rafter; a beam; a large stick.
- much wooden pole (like the trunk of a new fir) that's thrown as a test of power (inside Highlands of north Scotland)
Sentence for "caber"
- When talking about objects (or people)…
Hypernym for "caber"
Form for "caber"
Same Context for "caber"