- some of a number of palms, for instance the assai, with delicious terminal buds.
- See cabbage palmetto.
- a typical name for a couple of different types of palms and palm-like plants.
- just like cabbage-tree
- low-growing fan-leaved palm of coastal southern usa having delicious leaf buds
- Brazilian palm of genus Euterpe whose leaf buds tend to be consumed like cabbage when younger
- Australian palm with leaf buds that are edible whenever young
- West Indian palm with leaf buds that are delicious whenever younger
Definition for "cabbage palm"
- some of a number of palms, for instance…
Hypernym for "cabbage palm"
Same Context for "cabbage palm"