- Having a secret or concealed meaning; occult: cabalistic symbols etched in stone.
- Variant of kabbalistic.
- Of or relating to a cabal; secretive and cliquish.
- Of or concerning Kabballah.
- Of or regarding the cabala; containing or conveying an occult meaning; mystic.
- having a secret or hidden meaning
- Of or with respect to the cabalists, or even the cabala or mystic viewpoint which they professed. See cabala and cabalist.
- as a whole, occult; mystic; esoteric; symbolical; having an inside or concealed definition.
- one of several mysteries of this cabala.
- Definition for "cabalistic"
- Having a secret or concealed meaning; occult: cabalistic…
- View More
- Sentence for "cabalistic"
- Synonym for "cabalistic"
- Equivalent for "cabalistic"
- Form for "cabalistic"
- Same Context for "cabalistic"