- one skilled in esoteric things.
- A student for the Jewish Kaballah.
- One versed when you look at the cabala, or the mysteries of Jewish practices.
- One versed in or engaged in the research associated with cabala or mystic philosophy of Jews.
- generally speaking, an occultist; a mystic.
- a student associated with Jewish Kabbalah
- an expert that is very skilled in obscure or difficult or esoteric issues
- a part of a cabal
Definition for "cabalist"
Sentence for "cabalist"
- He simply asserts that the President…
Synonym for "cabalist"
Hypernym for "cabalist"