- Any activity, done onstage during a performance, aside from the main activity.
- Action continued aside, and frequently in dumb-show, even though the primary activity continues.
- In a play, activity continued aside, and commonly in dumb-show, while the main action proceeds; activity maybe not meant to be viewed by a number of the persons present.
- A diversion; one thing besides the main function.
- incidental activity performed by an actor for dramatic result
- Definition for "byplay"
- Any activity, done onstage during a performance, aside…
- View More
- Sentence for "byplay"
- Synonym for "byplay"
- Hyponym for "byplay"
- Hypernym for "byplay"
- Same Context for "byplay"