- somebody who bids at an auction to raise prices for the dog owner.
- one that bids at an auction with respect to the auctioneer or owner, for the true purpose of operating within the cost.
- person who bids at an auction in behalf of this auctioneer or owner, for the intended purpose of running up the cost of articles.
- an individual employed at public auctions to bid on articles put-up available, in order that owner may get greater costs.
Definition for "by-bidder"
- somebody who bids at an auction to raise…
Synonym for "by-bidder"