Definition for "buxom"
- Healthily plump and ample of figure: "A generation…
Sentence for "buxom"
Synonym for "buxom"
Phrases for "buxom"
Equivalent for "buxom"
Same Context for "buxom"
Urban Dictionary for "buxom"
- Curvaceous. Zaftig. Well-endowed. Aria Giovanni unlike…
- Healthily plump and ample of figure: "A generation ago, fat babies were considered healthy and buxom actresses were popular, but society has since come to worship thinness” ( Robert A. Hamilton).
- Archaic Lively, vivacious, and homosexual.
- Obsolete Obedient; producing; pliant.
- Having the full, voluptuous figure, particularly possessing huge tits.
- healthier, vibrant.
- Cheerful, vibrant, pleased.
- Yielding; flexible or compliant; prepared follow; obedient; tractable; docile; meek; humble.
- Having the qualities of health, vitality, and comeliness, along with a gay, vibrant manner; stout and rosy; jolly; frolicsome.
- having a pronounced womanly form.
- (of a lady's human body) having a large bosom and pleasing curves
- (of a lady body) healthily plump and strenuous
- Yielding to force; flexible; unresisting.
- acquiescent; obsequious; submissive.
- Having health insurance and comeliness together with a lively personality; healthy and cheerful; quick; jolly; lively and energetic.
- Showing vigor or robustness; sturdy; fresh; brisk: said of things: as, “buxom valour,”
- Amorous; wanton.
- become acquiescent; yield.