- A deciduous us shrub (Cephalanthus occidentalis) having contrary leaves and spherical groups of tiny white flowers.
- Any of the genus Cephalanthus of flowering flowers when you look at the madder family.
- Any of the genus Conocarpus of two species of exotic flowering flowers.
- A shrub (Cephalanthus occidentalis) growing because of the waterside; -- so named from its globular mind of flowers. See capitulum.
- A name directed at the Cephalanthus occidentalis, a North American shrub, on account of its globular flower-heads. See Cephalanthus.
Sentence for "buttonbush"
Variant for "buttonbush"