- A succulent yearly or biennial plant (Senecio glabellus), native to the eastern usa and achieving pinnately divided leaves and bright yellowish, radiate rose heads.
- The horseweed.
- Any of numerous herbaceous flowering flowers in the genus Conyza.
- An annual composite plant of the Mississippi valley (Senecio lobatus).
- A common name of the horseweed, Erigeron Canadense, and of the Senecio lobatus.
- United states ragwort with yellow plants
- any of a number of yellow-flowered flowers of genus Packera; usually put in genus Senecio
Sentence for "butterweed"
- Common herbs include butterweed (Senecio glabellus),…
Hypernym for "butterweed"
Urban Dictionary for "butterweed"