- some of certain orchids, including Epidendrum tampense of Florida, Habenaria psycodes of eastern united states, and Oncidium krameranum and O. pupilio of exotic The united states, having showy, brightly colored flowers.
- orchid of Florida and also the Bahamas having showy brightly colored blossoms; often positioned in genus Epidendrum
- Mediterranean orchid having often purple blossoms with a fan-shaped spotted or striped rose-red lip
- any orchid associated with genus Psychopsis: spectacular large tiger-striped orchids
- Mexican epiphytic orchid having pale-green or yellow-green blossoms with white purple-veined lip
- any orchid regarding the genus Oncidium: characterized by slender branching sprays of small yellow and brown blossoms; often cultivated as houseplants
Hypernym for "butterfly orchid"
- View More