- The natural fat of milk from where butter is manufactured, consisting largely of glycerides of oleic, stearic, and palmitic acids.
- the fatty aspects of butter
- the fatty substance of milk from which butter is created.
- unwanted fat which enters the structure of butter: really an assortment of 68 %. of palmitin and 30 % of olein.
- the fatty material of milk where butter is created
Sentence for "butterfat"
- Softened butter blends easily with sugar,…
Hypernym for "butterfat"
Cross Reference for "butterfat"
Same Context for "butterfat"