- some carved timber familiar with mark pats of butter; -- called also butter stamp.
- high annual herb or subshrub of tropical Asia having velvety leaves and yellowish flowers and producing a good fiber; naturalized in SE Europe and United States.
- A mold for stamping butter into obstructs, images, or pats. Also referred to as butter-stamp.
- The Indian mallow, Abutilon Abutilon.
- tall annual natural herb or subshrub of exotic Asia having velvety leaves and yellow flowers and yielding a stronger dietary fiber; naturalized in southeastern Europe and usa
Sentence for "butter-print"
Synonym for "butter-print"
Hypernym for "butter-print"