- A joint formed by two abutting surfaces put directly together.
- A joint created by adjacent, individual element of material, such as where two neighboring pieces of insulation abut.
- identical to butting-joint.
- a joint made by attaching ends collectively without overlapping
- A joint where the edges or finishes for the pieces united come squarely collectively in the place of overlapping. See first butt, 8.
- Definition for "butt joint"
- A joint formed by two abutting surfaces put…
- View More
- Sentence for "butt joint"
- Hyponym for "butt joint"
- Hypernym for "butt joint"
- Variant for "butt joint"
- Urban Dictionary for "butt joint"