- the pinnacle servant in a family group who is typically in charge of meals solution, the care of silverware, while the deportment of this other servants.
- A manservant having cost of wines and liquors.
- The chief male servant of children who may have fee of various other employees, gets visitors, directs the serving of meals, and executes different individual solutions.
- A valet, a male private attendant.
- An officer in a king's or a nobleman's household, whose main business its to take control associated with the liquors, plate, etc.; the pinnacle servant in a big house.
- A man-servant in children whoever major task will be take charge of this liquors, dish, etc.; the top male servant of a family group.
- The title of the state of high rank nominally linked to the importation and offer of wine the royal table, but having different obligations in numerous countries and at different times.
- English poet (1612-1680)
- a manservant (usually the head servant of children) that has cost of wines and table
- English novelist whom described a fictitious land he called Erewhon (1835-1902)
- To buttle, to dispense wines or liquors; to substitute for a butler.
- Definition for "butler"
- the pinnacle servant in a family group who…
- View More
- Sentence for "butler"
- Phrases for "butler"
- Rhyme for "butler"
- Hypernym for "butler"
- Same Context for "butler"
- Urban Dictionary for "butler"
- A word explaining an individual who…
- View More