- any one of a number of forms of butylene.
- some of a few forms of butylene.
- any one of three isomeric singly unsaturated hydrocarbons C4H8; all are found in making artificial rubbers; -- called in addition butylene.
- the state title of the hydrocarbon C4H8. It exists in three isomeric types. Also referred to as butylene.
- some of three isomeric hydrocarbons C4H8; all utilized in making synthetic rubbers
Definition for "butene"
Sentence for "butene"
Hyponym for "butene"
Hypernym for "butene"
Variant for "butene"