- A colorless, combustible ketone, CH3COCH2CH3, found in lacquers, paint removers, cements and glues, cleaning fluids, and celluloid. Also referred to as methyl ethyl ketone.
- A simple aliphatic ketone, CH3CH2COCH3, prepared industrially as a solvent, for use into the manufacture of paints etc.
- colorless dissolvable flammable liquid ketone utilized as a solvent for resins and also as a paint cleaner as well as in lacquers and cements and adhesives and cleaning fluids and celluloid
- Definition for "butanone"
- A colorless, combustible ketone, CH3COCH2CH3, found in lacquers,…
- View More
- Synonym for "butanone"
- Hypernym for "butanone"