- a little Asiatic quail-like bird for the genus Turnix, as Turnix taigoor, a black-breasted species, and also the mountain bustard quail (Turnix ocellatus). See Turnix.
- some of the little, three-toed quails or hemipods regarding the household Turnicidæ, found in the old-world; in particular, the East Indian Turnix taigoor.
- small quail-like terrestrial bird of south Eurasia and northern Africa that does not have a hind toe; classified with wading wild birds but inhabits grassy plains
- Definition for "bustard quail"
- a little Asiatic quail-like bird for the genus…
- View More
- Hyponym for "bustard quail"
- Hypernym for "bustard quail"