- To kiss; esp. to kiss with a smack, or rudely.
- A kiss.
- A herring buss, a kind of shallow-keeled Dutch fishing boat used especially for herring fishing.
- A kiss; a rude or playful kiss; a smack.
- a tiny strong vessel with two masts and two cabins; -- found in the herring fishery.
- A smack; a kiss; a salute aided by the lips.
- a little vessel of from 50 to 70 tons burden, holding two masts, as well as 2 sheds or cabins, one at each and every end, used in herring-fishing.
- identify bus.
- A Scotch kind of bush.
- the act of caressing with the lips (or an instance thereof)
- To kiss (either actually or figuratively).
- To kiss.
- touch using lips or press the lips (against a person's lips or other body part) as an expression of love, greeting, etc.
- To smack; kiss; salute with all the mouth.
- To kiss.
- To dress; prepare yourself.
- Definition for "buss"
- Sentence for "buss"
- THELMA GUTIERREZ, CNN CORRESPONDENT (voice-over): Armed…
- View More
- Synonym for "buss"
- Phrases for "buss"
- Rhyme for "buss"
- Form for "buss"
- Same Context for "buss"
- Verb Stem for "buss"
- Urban Dictionary for "buss"