- one that moves through forests, from the designated road.
- an individual who life in the bush, specially as a fugitive; someone who clears forests and bush nation.
- A guerrilla (of either side) throughout the US Civil War.
- an individual who attacks suddenly.
- a tiny, soft-floored inflatable boat (created for usage by several folks).
- One accustomed to defeat about, or travel through, shrubs.
- A guerrilla; a marauding assassin; one who pretends become a peaceful citizen, but privately harasses a hostile power or its sympathizers.
- One accustomed to sojourn when you look at the woods, or overcome about among shrubs.
- when you look at the civil war in the us, a part associated with irregular troops from the Confederate part engaged in guerrilla warfare; a guerrilla: a term applied by the Federal causes.
- a brief heavy scythe for cutting bushes.
- a Confederate guerrilla through the American Civil War
- a disparaging term for an unsophisticated person
- Definition for "bushwhacker"
- one that moves through forests, from the designated…
- View More
- Sentence for "bushwhacker"
- When the passports were delivered by…
- View More
- Synonym for "bushwhacker"
- Hypernym for "bushwhacker"
- Same Context for "bushwhacker"
- Urban Dictionary for "bushwhacker"