- To make an individual's method through dense woods by cutting away shrubs and branches.
- traveling through or live in the woods.
- To fight as a guerrilla within the forests.
- to live when you look at the bush as a fugitive or as a guerilla.
- to cut a person's means through forests or bush.
- To attack all of a sudden from someplace of concealment; ambush. See Synonyms at ambush.
- to lay in ambush for, lay in await.
- to travel through thick-wooded nation, cutting away scrub to make development
- to battle, as a guerilla, especially in wooded country
- to ambush
- hold off in hiding to strike
- cut an individual's means through forests or bush
- inhabit the bush as a fugitive or as a guerilla
- to do something in the way of a bushwhacker: sojourn in or overcome concerning the bush
- take part in guerrilla warfare and fire from behind the shrubs.
- To cut bushes with a bushwhacker.
- To hunt clucks by approaching all of them in a boat which includes a screen around it to hide the occupants.
- Definition for "bushwhack"
- To make an individual's method through dense woods…
- View More
- Sentence for "bushwhack"
- "bushwhack" by rabblerowzer on Thursday, Jul…
- View More
- Synonym for "bushwhack"
- Verb Forms for "bushwhack"
- Phrases for "bushwhack"
- Hypernym for "bushwhack"
- Etymologically Related for "bushwhack"
- Urban Dictionary for "bushwhack"