- A fixed or detachable cylindrical material lining used to constrain, guide, or reduce rubbing.
- Electricity An insulating liner for an aperture whereby a conductor passes.
- An adapter threaded to allow joining of pipes with various diameters.
- a kind of bearing, a cylindrical lining designed to lower rubbing and use inside a hole, often used as a casing for a shaft, pin or hinge.
- A lining for an opening through which a conductor passes, providing insulation and mechanical protection for the conductor.
- An adapter for joining pipes of various size.
- The procedure of fitted bushes, or linings, into holes or places in which wear is usually to be obtained, or friction reduced, as pivot holes, etc.
- A bush or liner; -- often called a thimble. See 4th Bush.
- Same as bush, 1.
- A hollow cylindrical size of metallic or metal screwed to the tail of bore of a breech-loading cannon. It forms the chair when it comes to breech-block or screw.
- also known as bouching.
- an insulating lining in an opening by which conductors go
- a cylindrical material coating accustomed reduce rubbing
- Definition for "bushing"
- A fixed or detachable cylindrical material lining used…
- View More
- Sentence for "bushing"
- The ideal replacement bushing is one…
- View More
- Synonym for "bushing"
- Hypernym for "bushing"
- Cross Reference for "bushing"
- Same Context for "bushing"
- Variant for "bushing"
- Verb Stem for "bushing"
- Urban Dictionary for "bushing"