- An African antelope (Tragelaphus scriptus) having a reddish-brown layer with white markings and twisted horns. Also called harnessed antelope.
- An antelope (Tragelaphus scriptus) this is certainly present in Sub-Saharan Africa.
- periodically employed for any family relations of above that share its inhabitant.
- antelope with white harnesslike markings and twisted horns.
- title directed at a few types of the genus Tragelaphus, particularly to T. sylvaticus, an antelope of Caffraria and Cape Colony, 4 foot long and 2½ foot high, with triangular subspiral horns.
- The harnessed antelope, Tragelaphus pictus; in addition, the rare T. bor.
- antelope with white markings like a harness and twisted horns
Sentence for "bushbuck"
Synonym for "bushbuck"
Hypernym for "bushbuck"
Cross Reference for "bushbuck"