- Any of three east united states bushes associated with the genus Diervilla, having opposite, deciduous leaves and groups of yellow blossoms.
- Any of a number of shrubby honeysuckle flowers associated with the genus Lonicera, especially L. tatarica and L. xylosteum.
- bush honeysuckle of southeastern US having huge crowded groups of sulfur-yellow blossoms
- distributing bush of northeastern usa having small groups of fragrant green and yellow flowers
- a honeysuckle shrub of southern Russia to main Asia
Sentence for "bush honeysuckle"
- Every house in our neighborhood has…