- the state in control of funds, as at a college or institution; a treasurer.
- The treasurer of a university, college or school.
- A treasurer, or money keeper; a purser.
- students to whom a stipend or bursary is bought their total or partial support.
- students in a college whom receives an allowance from a fund for his subsistence, called a burse or bursary.
- The purser, treasurer, or bailiff of a college or other community.
- the treasurer at a college or institution
Sentence for "bursar"
Synonym for "bursar"
Hypernym for "bursar"
Form for "bursar"
Same Context for "bursar"