- To dissipate because of temperature.
- resulting in to dissipate by applying heat.
- To dump unusable explosive natural gas from an oil fine by burning up it because emerges from fine.
- To fill reasonable worth air time with programming maybe not ideal for its original function.
- consume (energy)
- clear land of their plant life by burning it well
- To dissipate as the result of heat.
- To cause to dissipate by applying heat.
- To get rid of unusable explosive gas from an oil fine by burning up it whilst emerges through the well.
- To fill reduced value environment time with development perhaps not suited to its original purpose.
- use up (energy)
- obvious land of its plant life by burning up it off
Sentence for "burn off"
Synonym for "burn off"
Hypernym for "burn off"
Urban Dictionary for "burn off"
- Prison language definition to go out…