- a person who burls or clothes cloth.
- one that burls or outfits fabric.
- a person who burls fabric.
- In Cumberland, England, the master for the revels at a wedding-feast, whose responsibility is always to note that the guests are furnished with drink.
- person who burls or dresses cloth.
- One who burls or dresses fabric.
- person who burls cloth.
- In Cumberland, The united kingdomt, the master of this revels at a wedding-feast, whose task is to note that the friends are very well furnished with drink.
Sentence for "burler"
- Loose threads and knots are carefully…
Urban Dictionary for "burler"