- unusual growth for the eyeball
- A disease of this attention, described as a uniform spherical bulging associated with the cornea, which might be so great regarding stop the effortless closing of the eyelids and give the attention a staring look. Also known as ceratoglobus, hydrophthalmia anterior, and hydrops associated with anterior chamber.
- unusual enhancement of the eyeball
- A disease associated with the eye, characterized by a uniform spherical bulging for the cornea, which might be so excellent on avoid the effortless closing associated with eyelids and present the attention a staring appearance. Also referred to as ceratoglobus, hydrophthalmia anterior, and hydrops associated with the anterior chamber.
Sentence for "buphthalmos"
- The absence of the canal of…
- View More