- Traveling near with bumpers almost touching: The vehicles were bumper-to-bumper inside tunnel.
- Moving slowly or stalled because of tight spacing between cars: bumper-to-bumper traffic.
- extremely crowded and slow-moving, particularly regarding automobile traffic.
- moving gradually with little space between; -- utilized of roadway traffic.
- used of traffic
- taking a trip near and bumpers nearly coming in contact with: The vehicles had been bumper-to-bumper in the tunnel.
- Moving gradually or stalled due to tight spacing between vehicles: bumper-to-bumper traffic.
- really crowded and slow-moving, specifically pertaining to motor vehicle traffic.
- moving gradually with little to no space between; -- used of road traffic.
- utilized of traffic
- Definition for "bumper-to-bumper"
- Traveling near with bumpers almost touching: The vehicles…
- View More
- Sentence for "bumper-to-bumper"
- Synonym for "bumper-to-bumper"
- Equivalent for "bumper-to-bumper"
- Same Context for "bumper-to-bumper"