- to improve one thing abruptly.
- to market people to a higher level.
- To give a more prominent place to; to advance place in waiting line.
- increase or boost
- To increase anything instantly.
- to advertise people to a higher class.
- to offer a far more prominent destination to; to advance place in waiting line.
- enhance or raise
- Definition for "bump up"
- Sentence for "bump up"
- Hypernym for "bump up"
- Urban Dictionary for "bump up"
- when partying, after the aftereffects of…
- View More