- A small vessel regularly peddle provisions to ships anchored offshore.
- a small watercraft used for holding conditions to boats lying at anchor in a harbour
- A clumsy ship, used for conveying arrangements, fruit, etc., on the market, to vessels lying in port or down shore.
- A boat used in peddling fresh veggies, fruit, and small products among the vessels lying-in a harbor or roadstead.
- a tiny ship that ferries products and products obtainable to a bigger ship at anchor
- a tiny ship used to peddle arrangements to ships anchored offshore.
- a little vessel useful for carrying terms to ships lying at anchor in a harbour
- A clumsy boat, employed for conveying terms, fruit, etc., for sale, to vessels lying in slot or down coast.
- A boat utilized in peddling fresh vegetables, good fresh fruit, and little wares one of the vessels lying in a harbor or roadstead.
- a tiny vessel that ferries materials and products for sale to a larger ship at anchor
- Definition for "bumboat"
- A small vessel regularly peddle provisions to ships…
- View More
- Sentence for "bumboat"
- The "bumboat," laden with delicious fruits…
- View More
- Hypernym for "bumboat"
- Cross Reference for "bumboat"
- Same Context for "bumboat"