- a problem of eating when the person alternates between strong food craving and aversion to food; described as extortionate eating followed closely by periods of fasting or self-induced sickness
- a disorder of eating when the individual alternates between powerful craving for food and aversion to food; described as excessive eating followed by durations of fasting or self-induced vomiting
- Definition for "bulima nervosa"
- a problem of eating when the person alternates…
- View More
- Hypernym for "bulima nervosa"