- Chiefly British A savings and loan association.
- a form of lender which traditionally had been based on financing cash (as mortgages) to culture users buying homes, from other members pooled cost savings and/or money lent wholesale.
- British same in principle as United States savings and loan connection
- Chiefly British A savings and loan connection.
- A type of financial institution which typically had been considering lending money (as mortgages) to culture members to get homes, from other users pooled cost savings and/or money borrowed wholesale.
- British equivalent of united states of america savings and loan organization
Sentence for "building society"
- Dublin-based Cardinal Asset Management, which is…
Hypernym for "building society"