- The clothed skin regarding the us bison, used as a lap gown, cape, or blanket.
- (historical) A cured bison conceal, aided by the tresses left on, made use of as a blanket or wrap.
- the skin of the bison of united states, prepared using the hair on; -- a lot utilized as a lap robe in sleighs.
- your skin of the bison of North America, prepared aided by the locks on, and utilized as a carriage-rug as well as in alternative methods for defense against the cool.
Definition for "buffalo robe"
- The clothed skin regarding the us bison, used…
Same Context for "buffalo robe"