- An arrangement for which people tend to be paired, in terms of shared security or support.
- The practice of working or travelling with one or more other person, particularly when doing anything potentially risky or hazardous.
- a cooperative training of combining a couple of people collectively for shared help or protection (especially in leisure swimming)
- Definition for "buddy system"
- An arrangement for which people tend to be…
- View More
- Sentence for "buddy system"
- Urban Dictionary for "buddy system"