- An inclined trough which crushed ore is washed with operating liquid to flush away impurities.
- An apparatus which broken ore is washed.
- An apparatus, specially an inclined trough or vat, where stamped ore is concentrated by subjecting it on activity of working liquid to be able to wash out the lighter and less valuable portions.
- See boodle.
- In mining, a contrivance for dressing ore, or separating the metalliferous part from earthy gangue.
- just like boodle.
- to scrub ore in a buddle.
- In mining, to scrub (ore); split (the metalliferous ores) from natural things through an inclined hutch labeled as a buddle, over which water flows.
- Definition for "buddle"
- An inclined trough which crushed ore is washed…
- View More
- Sentence for "buddle"
- Verb Forms for "buddle"
- Urban Dictionary for "buddle"