- a yearly Asian plant (Fagopyrum esculentum) having groups of little whitish or pinkish plants and small, seedlike, triangular fresh fruits.
- The edible fruits of this plant, utilized either whole or surface into flour.
- Any of several comparable or associated plants.
- An Asian plant, of species Fagopyrum esculentum.
- The fresh fruit with this plant used as a cereal.
- A plant (Fagopyrum esculentum) of this Polygonum family members, the seed which is employed for meals.
- The triangular seed utilized, when surface, for griddle cakes, etc.
- See Buckwheat.
- The common title of Fagopyrum esculentum, all-natural order Polygonaceæ, as well as its seeds.
- when you look at the West Indies, Anredera scandens, natural purchase Chenopodiaceœ, an annual climbing plant of no relevance.
- whole grain ground into flour
- a member regarding the genus Fagopyrum; annual Asian plant with groups of tiny pinkish white flowers and tiny delicious triangular seeds which are utilized whole or ground into flour
- Definition for "buckwheat"
- a yearly Asian plant (Fagopyrum esculentum) having groups…
- View More
- Sentence for "buckwheat"
- Hypernym for "buckwheat"
- Cross Reference for "buckwheat"
- Same Context for "buckwheat"
- Urban Dictionary for "buckwheat"
- severely thick and disgusting ass tresses…
- View More