- Any of different shrubs or tiny woods of the genus Rhamnus, including a number of ornamentals and a few medicinal types like the cascara buckthorn.
- See bumelia.
- any one of several, frequently thorny bushes or little trees associated with genus Rhamnus, particularly the common buckthorn or purging buckthorn; Rhamnus cathartica.
- A genus (Rhamnus) of bushes or trees. The smaller branches of some types terminate in lengthy spines or thorns. See rhamnus.
- the most popular title of species of Rhamnus (which see).
- an area English title of haddock: chiefly put on dried haddock.
- inside south United States any species of the genus Bumelia, specifically B. lycioides.
- an Old World plantain with lengthy thin ribbed renders commonly created in temperate areas
- a shrub or shrubby tree regarding the genus Rhamnus; fresh fruits are way to obtain yellowish dyes or pigments
- any shrub or little tree for the genus Bumelia
- Definition for "buckthorn"
- Any of different shrubs or tiny woods of…
- View More
- Sentence for "buckthorn"
- Cascara, also called buckthorn, works by…
- View More
- Hypernym for "buckthorn"
- Cross Reference for "buckthorn"
- Same Context for "buckthorn"
- Variant for "buckthorn"
- Urban Dictionary for "buckthorn"