- some thing additional or left that's gotten no-cost.
- An extra ration.
- A gift or bribe.
- a supplementary part, ration etc.
- Cost-free; gratis: "If they deposit these shares, too, within the plan, they'll get further buckshee shares on a one-for-one foundation” ( Economist).
- Unsolicited; gratuitous: "The title was a little bit of buckshee deceit, together with bit related to the story” ( Monetary Times).
- Free, at no cost.
- totally free
Sentence for "buckshee"
Equivalent for "buckshee"
Urban Dictionary for "buckshee"
- frequently used by the military. indicating…