- person who dollars ore.
- A broad-headed hammer utilized in bucking ore.
- A horse or mule that dollars.
- A horse that dollars.
- A bent little bit of lumber, particularly that by which a slaughtered pet is suspended.
- A horse's hind knee.
- In mining: one that bucks or bruises ore.
- A-flat broad-headed hammer found in bucking ore.
- A cowboy.
- One who saws felled woods into logs. Also called a cross-cutter.
- person who brings or carries. See dollar, transitive verb, 4.
- a device for shaping staves for barrels or kegs.
Definition for "bucker"
Sentence for "bucker"
Urban Dictionary for "bucker"
- a word utilized whenever talking about…