- The slim, level muscle creating the wall associated with the cheek.
- a thin wide muscle developing the wall surface of cheek.
- A muscle of the cheek; -- so named from its used in wind flow tools.
- In physiology, the trumpeter's muscle tissue; a thin level muscle mass forming the wall surface of this cheek, assisting in mastication, and in addition in blowing wind-instruments (whence its title).
- the particular title associated with the trumpeter swan of united states, Cygnus buccinator.
Sentence for "buccinator"
Cross Reference for "buccinator"
Urban Dictionary for "buccinator"
- somebody who has fantastic mind giving…