- Showing boldness and enterprise, like in business, frequently to the point of recklessness or unscrupulousness.
- bold, careless and unscrupulous
- burglary from the large seas; piracy
- hijacking from the high seas or perhaps in comparable contexts; using a ship or jet from the control of those who find themselves legally eligible for it
- Template:present participle od
Sentence for "buccaneering"
- While Basel cannot be described as…
Hypernym for "buccaneering"
Same Context for "buccaneering"