- a framework or barbecue grill upon which meat is laid to dry, or even to be roasted
- A wooden frame or grid for roasting, smoking cigarettes, or drying out animal meat over fire.
- somewhere in which meat is smoked.
- Buccaned animal meat.
- to dry animal meat on such a-frame
- to reveal (animal meat) in pieces to fire and smoke cigarettes upon a buccan.
- See bucan, bucaneer, bucaneerish.
- Definition for "buccan"
- a framework or barbecue grill upon which meat…
- View More
- Sentence for "buccan"