- nicotine gum that may be blown into bubbles.
- Slang a method of well-known songs built to appeal to adolescents, characterized by bouncy rhythms and a generally cheerful tone.
- A sweet gum developed to be elastic therefore the chewer can blow bubbles with-it.
- a kind of pop songs marked by sweetness, pep and charm (as opposed to depth or complexity).
- Slang Of or characteristic of bubblegum songs: bubblegum stone.
- Slang Marked by or displaying a teenager immaturity, like in style or flavor.
- Slang Vapid; bland: "Bubblegum news . . . is information packed like a Krazy Kat cartoon” ( Tom Shales).
- tasting like bubblegum
- by expansion, nice, perky, or youthful
Sentence for "bubblegum"
- Violence in movies/stories can add intensity…
Phrases for "bubblegum"
Same Context for "bubblegum"
Urban Dictionary for "bubblegum"